Green Gas Grid Injection
Waalwijk Biomass Combination is a project for the generation of sustainable energy at the Ecopark in Waalwijk. The park combines three different forms of sustainable energy on a large scale: solar energy, wind energy and energy from biomass.
For this project Bright Biomethane has supplied the biogas upgrading system, generating biomethane from various waste streams. The installation generates 3.760.000 Nm3 Green Gas per year, equivalent to the annual consumption of 2100 households. The biomethane is injected into the national gas grid, for which CSH supplied a containerized oil injected rotary screw compressor installation.
Customer / End user:
Bright Biomethane B.V. / Wabico B.V.
Waalwijk, The Netherlands
Scope of supply:
One (1) containerized electric driven oil injected rotary screw compressor package, comprising of:
- Bauer Rotorcomp compressor, type EVO76G
- Electrical driver ExnA with frequency drive
- Inlet filter and oil cooler with heat recovery
- Gas to gas superheater
- Gas to water discharge cooler and coalescing/particle filters with an activated carbon tower
- All mounted in a modified 40ft high cube container, equipped with gas detection, ventilation system, control room and a roof mounted air to cooling water cooler.
- Suitable for hazardous area ATEX Zone 2G, Gas group IIB, T3
- Factory acceptance test with site start up, commissioning, and site acceptance test