Dutch shipping company Chemgas is active in the transportation of pressurized chemicals and Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG). With a unique sea and river going fleet, Chemgas is capable of transferring LPG up to 3500 m³.
Instead of venting gases to the atmosphere, Chemgas installs Vapor Recovery Compressor Installations that convert the gas back to a liquid. Apart of minimizing the ‘escape’ of harmful emissions, the shipment volume is maximized as well.
Customer / End user:
Chemgas Shipping B.V.
Multiple inland barges
160 – 2844 Nm³/h
Scope of supply:
Per vessel or barge one (1) skid with dual mounted electric driven 1-stage reciprocating compressor package, comprising of:
- 2x Corken vertical compressor, type D981
- 1x Electrical driver Eexde with two drive ends
- 1x Nitrogen purge system
- Suitable for hazardous area ATEX Zone 1, Gas group IIC, T4
- Bureau Veritas marine type certification
- Factory acceptance test with site start up and commissioning