Wellhead Gas Gathering
For the Amstel field development, a new to be built platform will send oil and associated gas with traces of water to TAQA’s existing platform P15/C. IV Oil & Gas was responsible for this tie in project, for which a Flash Gas Compressor package was required.
This Flash Gas Compressor would compress the gathered wellhead gas from two process streams to a higher pressure to be used as fuel gas for the gas turbines or sent to shore for onshore usage.
Customer / End user:
IV Oil & Gas B.V. / TAQA Energy B.V.
Platform P15 Amstel Field, The Netherlands
Scope of supply:
One (1) skid mounted electric driven 2-stage reciprocating compressor package, comprising of:
- Ariel Compressor, type JGJ/2 (API 618)
- Electrical driver Eexd with Frequency drive
- Pressurized lubrication system
- Pulsation dampers
- Suction drums with interstage scrubbers
- Gas pre-, interstage-, and discharge cooler in Super Duplex
- F&G & ESD signals hard wired to skid edge JB’s
- Noise insulation to reduce compressor noise to 80 dB(A) @ 1m, incl. HVAC, F&G detection, and fire extinguishing system
- Marinized for offshore topsides installation
- Suitable for hazardous area ATEX Zone 1, Gas group IIB, T3
- Factory acceptance test with site start up, commissioning, and site acceptance test