LPG Vapor Recovery
Shell Gas in Sweden (nowadays Kosan Gas) supplies Liquid Petroleum Gas (LPG) to industrial customers in the European Nordic countries Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland. At one of their LPG storage facilities in Göteborg, Sweden, a Vapor Recovery Unit had to be installed to convert the gases in the main storage tank, as a result of loading trailers with gas containers, back to LPG again.
For this Vapor Recovery installation, CSH supplied a skid mounted compression solution with two vertical mounted reciprocating compressors.
Customer / End user:
Shell Gas AB
Scope of supply:
One (1) skid with two (2) vertical mounted electric driven reciprocating compressors, comprising of:
- 2x Corken compressor, type T981
- 2x Electrical driver Eexe
- Inlet and discharge filters
- Water to gas aftercooling
- Condensate separator
- Instrumentation for local and remote readout (signals hard wired to skid edge junction box)
- Suitable for hazardous area ATEX Zone 2, group IIB, class T3
- Factory Acceptance Test with site start up, commissioning, and Site Acceptance Test